Saturday, April 29, 2006

i don't know much, but other singers know less

I feel bad about the fact that once again, I've begun to neglect this place.

I'm alive. I'm well.

It's just that I've been massively busy. Not with work, but with hockey. The Stanley Cup playoffs have begun, and I've attended the Canes home games thus far, and have watched a LOT of the other series in the playoffs on tv.

Between going to games, watching on tv, and keeping the hockey blog updated, I haven't had much time. I've also been asked to participate in an "e-roundtable" by a major Canadian media outlet. That hasn't been as fun as I thought it would be, nor as interactive, but it's cool.

Actually, I wrote a post at the hockey place that may be of interest to many of the readers of this blog. It's about how OLN (which is the new cable home of the NHL) will be changing its name to Versus. Yeah. That's right. Versus. If you want to read it, here's that post.

No word on whether Richard and Ed Baluyut will be asked to write the network's new theme music.

now playing:

Versus The Stars are Insane

No comments: