Wednesday, April 19, 2006

it looks like your left hand don't love me

I'm doing a little bit of housecleaning around here.

First, I eliminated the entire "Bands I (mostly) know" section of the sidebar. Most of the bands were either defunct or on their deathbed. In some cases, my friends have moved on to other bands, but for the time being, I'm not going to have that feature anymore.

For funsies, I've added another link to the "Random Goofy Stuff" section. You may already know about this, but 30 Second Bunny Theater is some good shit. Some well known motion pictures have been condensed to 30 seconds and animated with bunnies playing every part. The bunny Resevoir Dogs is really great.

I recently downloaded the audioscrobbler thing, which would automatically display my most recently played stuff in iTunes, but I'm having some difficulty getting it to function properly. I'll work on that some more.

No comments: