Monday, May 16, 2005

cover me with spots, black and red dots until i'm crowding up your visual field

Last night, since I had shit else to do, I watched The Day After Tomorrow, which I have from Netflix. As far as popcorn movies go, it was pretty good. You know... lots of cool visual stuff, but not much to write home about from a story line or acting standpoint

Dear mom,
Today I watched "The Day After Tomorrow", and the acting was pretty lame, but it was visually pretty cool. Well, I had better go now.
Love,
Your son, David

See what I mean?

Seriously, I don't have much to post about today. I'm in a bit of a hurry. I'm finally going to get another chance to go to a Durham Bulls game. They have a one o'clock game today. Karen and I are both off on Mondays, so we're going. Woo-hoo.

Now playing:
Take Me Home -- A Tribute To John Denver
Take Me Home--A Tribute to John Denver

1 comment:

Reid said...

You may not think it's much, but your mother will appreciate it.