Monday, August 15, 2005

feel the city air across your body

In the spirit of areseven and hansthecat, I decided to change the way things look around here. I haven't added any cool features, but the template change has been a long time coming. Although it went along with the name of the blog, I though that the blackness of the old template was just a little much. I think the new look is much softer and more pleasant.
Truthfully, I was just jealous of everyone's new digs. When my buddies get new cars or new houses, I'm happy for them, but I can't copy those maneuvers. This one is a cinch though.
I hope you like it.

I am open to suggestions for additions or omissions.

now playing:
Dismemberment Plan -- Change
Dismemberment Plan Change

7 comments:

playfulinnc said...

Very nice! Is this Ikea?

Reid said...

Can I write an epitaph for you when you're dead? "She had the moves, she had the speed, it went to her head."

d-lee said...

Ding ding ding!!!!!

We have a winner!

Reid said...

That line alone give Stuart Murdoch genius status.

doug said...

what the hell you guys talkin' 'bout?

i imagine it's with the title?

nice design btw - i like the irony of not having ANY black or ANY red in the design. Very avante garde...or something.

Reid said...

You know exactly what we're talking about: Belle and Sebastian, "Start of Track and Field", first track off of If You're Feeling Sinister

doug said...

sigh - yeah, B&S - how could I have missed that?