Tuesday, June 14, 2005

better cut off all identifying labels before they put you on the torture table

Once again, we have a blue moon at red and black is the new black and red. The post title has something to do with the post.

I've made some changes to the layout of the blog. First, I moved the list of linked blogs closer to the top of the page. Second, I removed the first names of the bloggers and replaced them with the names of the blogs. Apparently there were some people out there who didn't like other folks knowing their first name. Although most bloggers make their first names readily available, I realize that some people prefer to be anonymous. And so it shall be.

Sadly, I am forced to drop iChunes from my list of linked blogs. You guys have been lazy and haven't posted anything in over three months. Somebody else hasn't posted anything in an impossibly long time and has seemingly given up the ghost. You (you know who you are, and under my newfound respect for anonymity, I'll just call you "Hans") had better watch your ass!

now playing:
Set Fire to Flames -- Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Trapped in Static (no sample available)
Set Fire to Flames Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Trapped in Static

1 comment:

Reid said...

It's true. iChunes died a long time ago. Grand ideas, not much time. You know how it is.

Also, in "Hans"'s defense, he/she did say, when first notifiying his/her friends of the blog that it would probably never be updated again. So the fact that it has been updated several times is really saying something, I think.