Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i like you and i'm feeling bohemian like you

For the record, I don't know where Jason Freihage is. I haven't seen him in three years. But ever since his name was dropped in my comments section one day, I've been getting a lot of hits from Google searches for his name. For those of you who talk to him regularly, please tell him he has many fans across the country looking for him on my blog. If you're one of those fans, I can't help you.

Among other recent popular Google searches leading to my blog:

"lazy Frenchmen"
dozens of different combinations of red, black, and various household objects
"four walls they collide"
"four walls they collide + belle and sebastian"
"how to practice kissing"
"patrice bergeron cutie"
"I hate Jeff Buckley"

I've also noticed someone doing an advanced search to see how many times I've mentioned the names of two specific people. That's kinda creepy. Sometimes I wish I couldn't see where the hits are coming from. Don't worry, by the way... I can only see that the advanced search was done from an IP address suggesting a US Post Office in Raleigh.

To help the "four walls they collide" person, it isn't Belle and Sebastian. The song in question sounds a lot like it should be a Belle and Sebastian song, but it's actually Let Me Go Home by Camera Obscura.

now playing:

Pedro the Lion -- Achilles Heel
Pedro the Lion Achilles Heel

No comments: