Friday, June 10, 2005

it looks a lot like engine oil

I had a decent night's sleep, so it looks like I'm not headed into another extended spell with insomnia. I'd like it if I got tired earlier and didn't have to sleep till noon every day, but that's sort of the deal when you work late nights. I've always been a bit of a night owl, but when I don't even get off work until 2:15 am, I don't have any chance of getting to bed before 4.

I guess the good thing about not being able to go to bed until late is that it gives me time to catch up on all my TiVo programming. For instance, I didn't get to watch the season premiere of "Six Feet Under", but it was waiting for me on TiVo. Amanda had told me that "not a lot happened", but I thought it was plenty. I mean, there wasn't lots of tension and anxiety like in the David being carjacked/doing crack episode, but I liked it. I kinda wish that Lisa would just go away though. I thought we were done with her when she died, and then when Nate found that shit out about her weird ass family, but she keeps popping up. I'm really hoping that it doesn't get lame, seeing as how it's the final season. It really saddens me that this will be the last. I don't know the details of why it's ending, but I don't get how HBO runs shows like "First and Ten" for like 10 seasons, and "Arli$$" for what seems like it's been 15 seasons. I can't stand Arli$$, but I will give it credit for being better than "First and Ten" ever was. Remember that shit?

Crap! I just noticed the time. Work is beckoning me. No time for a serious post.

Now playing:
Jeff Hanson -- Son
Jeff Hanson Son

No comments: