Monday, July 18, 2005

nu bruises on old bruises

I put a new hockey post today on Red and Black Hockey. It's mostly about the rumors and talk about getting Jason Allison and Adrian Aucoin to play for the Hurricanes. Apparently there's a real good chance that both of these outstanding players could be wearing the red and black this season. I'll try to announce new posts here, but if you have any interest, please check my hockey blog from time to time. Thanks.

While I was sitting around not cleaning my pig sty and not folding and putting away the laundry and not doing a bunch of other stuff that I should have been doing, I watched "Welcome to the Dollhouse", which I got from Netflix the same time I got "Storytelling". I had kinda forgotten how rotten those kids were, and how messed up everyone is. The mother, too. Sheesh.

I may not get the pig sty clean today, but I will, by fuck, get my laundry folded and put away. It's really out of hand. I think I need a nanny or something like that. That, or a swift kick in the ass.



now playing:
Radiohead -- Hail to the Thief
Radiohead Hail to the Thief

No comments: